Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016

22.00 Uhr / bedeckt, 16.2° C


Musik


Lieblingslieder (97):

Grown-Ups
The Burning Hell

aus dem Album People, Kanada 2013


You were a Nazi hunter.
I was a cockney punter.
We used to meet on some rainy English street,
You’d be looking sharp I’d be in a dirty old jumper. 


Despite our different social stations, despite my lack of vocation,
I’d find some piece of crucial information,
And help you bring a war criminal to justice;
We had great imaginations. 


And we used to wonder
And we used to wonder what would happen
And we used to wonder what would happen to us
We used to take photographs in graveyard back when we were little Goth idiots.


We used to smoke hash before math class, everybody did it.
And I know we never learned all our lessons, but we did learn some.
We used to listen to nostalgic songs with nostalgic chord progressions, like this one. 


And we used to wonder
And we used to wonder what would happen
And we used to wonder what would happen to us
And yes I did hear all about it. 


I got the invitation, it’s on my fridge,
Beside the picture of you and your kids.
You know I’d really love to come,
I’d really love to see everyone. 


It’s been so long but
By the time you read this



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen